How to interact with Grafana graphs in Status (Quick Start)
WAS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? Leave Feedback
You can interact with embedded Grafana graphs in the Status application.
- Log in to GroundWork Monitor as an Administrator (e.g.,admin/admin).
- Go to Status, select a service (e.g., local_load), hosts also offer graphs via Host Availability & Performance Measurement.
- Expand Service Availability & Performance Measurement to view the graph.
- Metrics - As the cursor is moved across the graph, values are shown for the underlying data. By default, warning and critical thresholds are rendered. To view graphs without these values, simply click a metric in the legend. Shift-select can be use to select multiple metrics.
- Zoom Region - Zoom in by creating a zoom region with the cursor, and zoom out with Control-z.
- Annotations - GroundWork events are represented as vertical dashed lines called annotations. Critical/Warning/OK events are in red/orange/green. Audit events for this service are in blue.
Animated GIF: Interacting with Grafana in Status