WAS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? Leave Feedback
This page provides a troubleshooting checklist for performance graphs.
- Are the following configuration parameters properly configured in the nagios.cfg file?
- Is the file service_perfdata.log in the /usr/local/groundwork/nagios/eventhandlers directory? And does it have a current date and time stamp, within the past 10 minutes?
- Is the file process_service_perf_db_file.pl in the /usr/local/groundwork/nagios/eventhandlers directory? And does it have the correct ownership and permissions?
- Do the RRD files in the /usr/local/groundwork/rrd directory have fairly current data and time stamps?
- Is there an entry in Configuration > Performance application where the service field matches the name of the service you are trying to graph?