WAS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? Leave Feedback
The My GroundWork Editor link is used to edit an existing personal dashboard page.
- Log in to GroundWork Monitor (e.g., user/user), this is the user that created the personal dashboard.
- Hover over My GroundWork from the toolbar, select the dashboard name to edit.
- Hover over My GroundWork Editor, select Edit Page.
- Edit the portlet by hovering over the title (e.g., IFrame Portlet) and selecting the pencil icon.
- Make any changes, click Save and Close (or similar).
- Finally, select the disk save icon in the upper right corner within the Page Editor box. The edited personal dashboard should be visible under My GroundWork.
Figure: Editing a personal dashboard