This profile includes the service checks necessary to process incoming SNMP traps from remote servers within GroundWork Monitor.
- Service - Definitions in Monarch are stored under this name.
- Command Line - Service command name with arguments to be passed to the plugin.
- Plugin Command Line - Plugin script called by Nagios for this Service.
- Extended Info - The Extended Service Info definition, typically used for generating graphs.
Command lines displayed below are intended to be single line commands. Service Command Line Plugin Command Line snmptraps_last check_alive $USER1$/check_icmp -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -w 3000.0,80% -c 5000.0,100% -n 1
This package includes the following files:
GroundWork Monitor includes many monitoring profiles for a variety of devices, systems and applications. Profiles already imported on a new GroundWork installation include Service Ping, SNMP Network, and SSH UNIX. The GroundWork Monitor Configuration tool is used to import updated Profiles and Profiles that require additional setup; the Profile XML file and its companion Performance Configuration definition file. Services can also be imported in addition to Service Profiles in the Profile Importer. The import process is documented under GROUNDWORK PROFILES > How to import profiles.
This section contains detail settings used by this Profile. These parameters can be altered with the Configuration tool.
Command parameters are in the Configuration Services section with the following names and default values.
- Passive service check that is updated with the results of the execution of the snmptt process for matching traps. This may be OK or non-OK depending on the rules set up within snmptt.