WAS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? Leave Feedback
Memberships are managed by a GroundWork Administrator (e.g., admin/admin) and accessed from the toolbar option Group > Organization. The Portal Administrator (e.g., root/root) can also manage memberships. System default memberships should not be removed. Memberships provide access permissions for dashboard to status links, access to all or specific host and service groups, and application level permissions. For additional information see About System Administration.
- Log in to GroundWork Monitor as an Administrator (e.g., admin/admin).
- Hover over Group > Organization, and select Users and groups management.
- Select the Membership Management tab.
- Click the Edit icon in the Action column for the membership you wish to edit, the properties for this membership will be listed further down the screen. It is important to know that all users assigned this membership will be affected.
- Make the desired changes, select Save.
Figure: Membership Management