WAS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? Leave Feedback
Deleted dashboard pages are NOT recoverable. This change is permanent. There are two parts to removing a shared dashboard, you will need to remove the portal page itself and also the named node.
- Log in to GroundWork Monitor as the root user.
- Hover over Group > Portal Administration, and select Page Management.
- Find the portal page you want to delete, it's most likely located at the bottom of the list, or type name in the Title box and select the search icon.
- Select the trashcan icon next to that page to remove and confirm.
You CANNOT un-delete deleted pages.
- The next and last step is to remove the node that was created for this page. Hover over Group > Portal Administration, and select Portal Navigation.
- Click the link Edit Navigation, locate and right click on the portal page to remove, and select Delete Node. Scroll down and click Save. The dashboard should no longer be visible under Dashboards.