WAS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? Leave Feedback
Portal page administration is managed by a Portal Administrator (e.g., root/root) and is accessed from the toolbar option Group > Site Editor.
A Portal (e.g., GroundWork Monitor) contains Pages (e.g., Dashboards, Status, Event Console) which contain various Portlets (e.g., Status: Host Health, Host Information). The GroundWork Monitor portal is built using Red Hat JBoss Portal Platform 6 which means that you can build additional web pages to customize and extend the portal and manage user access control.
|You cannot undo a portal page deletion. Contact GroundWork Support before removing a default portal page.|
- Log in to GroundWork Monitor as a Portal Administrator (e.g., root/root).
- Hover over Group > Portal Administration, and select Portal Navigation.
- Click the link for Edit Navigation to display the Navigation Management window.
- Locate and right click on the page to be removed.
- Select Delete Node and confirmed deletion.
Make sure you are selecting the correct node. You cannot undo this deletion.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Save.
Figure: Delete node
- Additionally your will need to delete the page itself, hover over Group > Portal Administration, and select Page Management.
- Locate the page title (you can use the search at the top), click the corresponding Trash icon to remove the page.
- Hover over Site from the toolbar, and select Classic to view the current portal pages.