WAS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? Leave Feedback
This is an example of creating a simple Grafana dashboard in GroundWork Monitor.
- Log in to GroundWork Monitor as an Administrator (e.g., admin/admin).
- Go to Dashboards > Grafana.
- Click , hover over Dashboards, and select New.
- Click Graphs, click Panel Title, select Edit.
- Scroll down, in the Metrics tab select Query by host, select host (e.g., localhost), select service (e.g., local_cpu_java).
- Go to the General tab, enter a query title (e.g., localhost cpu - java).
- Select the X in the right corner to exit the bottom panel.
- Click the save dashboard icon, enter your dashboard name, click Save.
Animated GIF: Creating a Grafana dashboard