WAS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? Leave Feedback
For an additional layer of security, InfluxDB supports basic authentication, for more information see https://docs.influxdata.com/influxdb/v1.3/query_language/authentication_and_authorization/. To configure GroundWork InfluxDB with basic authentication, follow the steps below.
- Enable authentication in InfluxDB:
- Set auth-enabled = true in the [httpd] section of:
- Restart InfluxDB:
- Create an InfluxDB user that can write data for example:
InfluxDB is sensitive to quotation types - single quotes around the_password are required.
- Update /usr/local/groundwork/config/influxdb.properties: url = http://the_username:firstname.lastname@example.org:8086
- Update /usr/local/groundwork/config/foundation.properties: collage.metrics.influxdb.url = http://the_username:email@example.com:8086
- Update the GroundWork Grafana ‘GroundWork Internal Metrics’ data source so Basic Authentication is enabled, and the User and Password are defined:
- Restart GroundWork: