WAS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? Leave Feedback
Portal page administration is managed by a Portal Administrator (e.g., root/root) and is accessed from the toolbar option Group > Site Editor.
A Portal (e.g., GroundWork Monitor) contains Pages (e.g., Dashboards, Status, Event Console) which contain various Portlets (e.g., Status: Host Health, IFrame). The GroundWork Monitor portal is built using Red Hat JBoss Portal Platform which means that you can build additional web pages to customize and extend the portal and manage user access control.
By default, the GroundWork Monitor page navigation starts with the Dashboards page application. You can rearrange the portal page navigation with the following steps.
- Log into GroundWork Monitor as a Portal Administrator (e.g., root/root).
- Hover over Group > Portal Administration, and select Portal Navigation.
- Click the link for Edit Navigation which displays the Navigation Management window.
- Locate and right click on the page to be relocated (e.g., Status).
- Select an action (e.g., Move Up, Move Down) continuously until the page is in the desired position.
Figure: Moving a portal page
- Scroll to the bottom and select Save.
- Select Site from the toolbar and click on Classic to view the new portal page navigation.
Figure: Status page as first portal page