WAS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? Leave Feedback
Q: How can I find what versions are running and patches installed?
A: Follow the instructions below to view the running versions.
- From the GroundWork Monitor portal select Dashboards, then from the bottom left corner click Show Install Info to display the installation name and date, and component versions.
- From the Command Line on the GroundWork server enter:
- From the command line, enter the following to display the running GroundWork Monitor version along with the name of any installed patches:
- List the files in the following directory to display a record of all installs and uninstalls as they are performed:
- Enter the following command to display the OS version you are running:
- In GroundWork Monitor, go to Configuration > Control > Setup.
- Enter one of the following commands to display the Nagios version being used:
- Enter the following command to display the running InfluxDB version:
- Enter the following command to display the running Grafana cli version:
- Enter the following command to display the running Grafana server version: