- Make sure no one is logged into the system:
Stop GroundWork services:
Stop the Nagios daemon:
- Open a terminal session and login as: root
- Change the working directory:
- You should see a file with the name: monarch_backup_<timestamp>.sql
- Restore the old database by entering the following command at the system prompt:
- Restart GroundWork services:
- Restart httpd:
- Restart Nagios:
- After relaunching your browser, you should clear your browser's cache.
- Next, to view and confirm the restored configuration, use the web interface to commit the restored monarch database by selecting the Configuration application tab, and the options Control, Pre flight test, Commit, Backup, and then Commit.