An administrator login can change the password for any user. A user can change their own password. Both are outlined below.
- Log in to GroundWork Monitor as an administrator (e.g. admin/admin).
- Mouse over Group on the Toolbar. Highlight Organization and select Users and Groups Management.
Figure: Users and Groups Management
- Within the User Management tab, select the Edit icon, under the Action column, for the user name of which you want to change the password.
Figure: Edit Action
- Enter a check in the box for Change Password and type a new password, select Save. The length of the text in fields for Password must be between 6 and 30 characters.
Figure: Change Password by Administrator
- Log in to GroundWork Monitor as your user name.
- Select the logged in user name in the upper right corner of the screen. Select the Change Password tab to update the current password. Select Save.
Figure: Change Password by User