Thank you for using GroundWork Monitor, created by GroundWork, Inc.
This is the Home page for the GroundWork Monitor 6.7 Bookshelf. This space contains product reference for; Users (operators) regarding the use of system applications and other resources via the user interface; Administrators who need to verify an installation, configure, customize, and maintain the system as part of its initial implementation or to manage the system, and for Developers who may need to customize the system and refer to information on GroundWork Foundation, which provides access to the underlying data in the GroundWork Monitor package.
- What's new in GroundWork Monitor 6.7?
(For a complete list of the latest features and functionality see the Release Notes in the Support section of GroundWork Connect).
- GroundWork Cloud Hub - Provides enhanced monitoring for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, KVM and VMware vSphere
- NoMa - A Notification Manager for agent-agnostic event notification and filtration
- IPMI - Added as a new method for probing hardware, giving users a way to monitor hardware when it is not responding to higher-level network protocols like TCP/IP. Additionally, sub-OS metrics can be monitored (i.e. fan speed, CPU temperature, etc.).
- Microsoft Monitoring - Enhanced and updated MS monitoring for Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Active Directory, and Microsoft Sharepoint
- Configuration Management Tools - Easier integration with Puppet, Chef, and CFengine
- Multi-component Services - Improved visualization and reporting of complex, multi-component services
- Automated Agent Registration - New GDMA client auto-registration capability
- If you have just downloaded and installed GroundWork Monitor we suggest starting with the section Getting Started.